Reconnecting Meridian Edge bars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rocks reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You are right, it should be easier and it probably wasn’t this challenging to set them up when you first got them.

If the standard instructions aren’t working, then you might have a part that broke during the power outage and are over-frustrating yourself attempting processes and steps that should work but don’t.

I’m sure they will help figure it out with you when the weekend is over.

Hope you had a great July 4th!
You as well sir!
 
I received an email from RB. Top notch customer service from @Reef Breeders since it’s the weekend.

There was a software update on the app and it’s not recognizing the Edge bars. Hopefully the fix will be out in a couple days.

Again, thank you ReefBreeders for taking time on the weekend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new