recovery coral

MadMaxofthenorth

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, had some trouble figuring out where to put this, so, general aquarium forum. I enjoy the propagation, and recovery side of the hobby. so, this will be where i post progress and any questions I have along the way. thanks!

prism favia I was given, sorry, the one picture is terribly out of focus, but, you could see the skeleton through the flesh

DSC07235.jpg


DSC07252.jpg
 
here is an acan I acquired, when i got it this head was almost gone, a couple days later it started sprouting the new ones on the side,
Once again, pardon the picture, it was late when I took the image, and didn't quite get the focus correct

DSC07292.jpg
 
so, had some trouble figuring out where to put this, so, general aquarium forum. I enjoy the propagation, and recovery side of the hobby. so, this will be where i post progress and any questions I have along the way. thanks!

prism favia I was given, sorry, the one picture is terribly out of focus, but, you could see the skeleton through the flesh

DSC07235.jpg


DSC07252.jpg
Wow. Hope it pulls through! Sand bed is where I had best luck growing favias.
 
Good to know, on a weird note, after I got back home yesterday, I found my plumbing had sprung a leak, had to pull my Rubbermaid tub which acted as a sort of sump out, currently my tank is now standing alone, though gives me an excuse to rebuild my system...
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new