Recs for aquariums incl plumbing to put on dresser

shoedy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

What are your recommendations for an off the shelf tank, sump and pluming without a cabinet? Can't seem to find many options and I would really like to have the tank on a custom dresser so it has some offset on the sides instead of sitting flush. Waterbox seems to carry only the AIO as tank only.

I'm in the EU otherwise I'd take a look at Innovative Marine.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

What are your recommendations for an off the shelf tank, sump and pluming without a cabinet? Can't seem to find many options and I would really like to have the tank on a custom dresser so it has some offset on the sides instead of sitting flush. Waterbox seems to carry only the AIO as tank only.

I'm in the EU otherwise I'd take a look at Innovative Marine.
you probably wont find one. Especially with the plumbing included. if they dont what stand you are using, and therefor how the plumbing willl be setup, how they give you all the right pieces needed?
Your best bet would be find a LFS and talk to them and see what options they have available and look through those.

OP
OP
S

shoedy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for responding @GlassMunky, you're right I'd need to do the plumbing myself anyway. Maybe I should look into a custom size tank!

What I want to do is place the tank on this dresser:
1200-1200-isaure-buffetkast-van-massief-notenhout-en-premium-terrazzo-160-cm.webp

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%

Back