Recurve program data bank

Piyyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I got around 2 years ago the recurve 320W, and i have been using the SPS program that comes with the system. But now i am installing the ICV6 unit, and i was wondering if there is such a thing like a web site with user's settings with light schedules so i can use others brains.

Also, i am using the hanging kit, and i am wondering what is the best distance from light to water surface.

Thanks!

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I got around 2 years ago the recurve 320W, and i have been using the SPS program that comes with the system. But now i am installing the ICV6 unit, and i was wondering if there is such a thing like a web site with user's settings with light schedules so i can use others brains.

Also, i am using the hanging kit, and i am wondering what is the best distance from light to water surface.

Thanks!
Hi, there's no best distance nor best settings as each tank is unique. It depends on what's the depth of your tank, how's the landscape and what type of corals you are keeping.
We would advise you to check the light coverage to confirm the distance, then adjust the distance step by step.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back