Red blasto coral

nemotang2019

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my red blasto doesn’t look happy. See attached pics. I found it against the frogsprawn yesterday and put it back to where I normally place it. But today I found it turning brown… is the browning due to zooxanthellae dying or frogsprawn killed it? What can I do for it to bounce back?

Thanks

IMG_9611.jpeg IMG_9610.jpeg IMG_9609.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new