Red blasto coral

nemotang2019

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my red blasto doesn’t look happy. See attached pics. I found it against the frogsprawn yesterday and put it back to where I normally place it. But today I found it turning brown… is the browning due to zooxanthellae dying or frogsprawn killed it? What can I do for it to bounce back?

Thanks

IMG_9611.jpeg IMG_9610.jpeg IMG_9609.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new