Red Bugs?? Have you had them?

Have you ever had red bugs on your acros??

  • Yes I have had them in the past or hve them now.

    Votes: 69 57.0%
  • No I have not had them.

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Not sure.

    Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I Don't have acros.

    Votes: 9 7.4%

  • Total voters
    121
Frag swaps no dipping when starting first couple tanks. All bad. Must frag out and dry rocks out imo. If you can get interceptor these days it will kill all your stuff in rocks too causing mass nitrate ime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new