Red Bugs?? Have you had them?

Have you ever had red bugs on your acros??

  • Yes I have had them in the past or hve them now.

    Votes: 69 57.0%
  • No I have not had them.

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Not sure.

    Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I Don't have acros.

    Votes: 9 7.4%

  • Total voters
    121
Frag swaps no dipping when starting first couple tanks. All bad. Must frag out and dry rocks out imo. If you can get interceptor these days it will kill all your stuff in rocks too causing mass nitrate ime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new