• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Here’s mine everyone! Look at this under any blue lighting and the algae glows!
Love this! Thanks again!
1572954858285.jpeg
 
I bought some of this and loved it. Unfortunately, so do my snails. They ate 2 bunches, right down to the last little sprig. I'm trying to grow what was left back now. Here's my solution to keep them away from it. It is growing nicely.

15751378083451959831847134058532.jpg
 
Please check pm for tracking number

still have more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new