• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Here's what it looks like in the tank.
1ba66a70f9c8c4849b2e442e63f7375f.jpg
 
Algae is shipped. Please check your PayPal or PM for tracking

Thanks
Peter
 
just got the replacement! Thanks a lot for the algae! They are nice and healthy
 
All pm replied

Still have more and shipping tomorrow

Thanks
Peter
 
Got mine yesterday. Perfectly packaged and seriously in perfect shape, I'm impressed! Thanks Peter. Do you mind sharing what you used for bagging? It held up really well.
 
Got mine yesterday. Perfectly packaged and seriously in perfect shape, I'm impressed! Thanks Peter. Do you mind sharing what you used for bagging? It held up really well.

Thanks for the update. It is trade secret :).
Mostly the weather is nice.
 
All pm replied. Shipping a few tomorrow

Thanks
Peter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new