• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Got mine yesterday in sweltering hot Louisiana. Algae looks completely healthy and is in my tank.

It’s very fluorescent and looks like cartoon fire :-)

Thanks!
 
Got mine as well yesterday and man does it glow. Only bad thing is I wished I had ordered more. Thanks again.

CCAB0D24-4550-49A5-B20F-5A2C5BF3904B.jpeg
 
Got mine as well yesterday and man does it glow. Only bad thing is I wished I had ordered more. Thanks again.

CCAB0D24-4550-49A5-B20F-5A2C5BF3904B.jpeg

Don’t worry, you’ll have more soon enough.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new