• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
is this the stuff that bleaches after a few days under reef lighting or am i thinking of a different species? if im thinking of a different one then i might have to try and see if i can get this one in my country
 
I keep mine in the refugium but other people keep in frag tank without issue
 
Received 2 portions of dragons breath and one of chaeto today. Arrived super clean, healthy, and well packaged. Buy with confidence.

Thank you!
 
Making sure you got my pm and money I sent on Thursday. Was hoping to hear back on when you would plan on shipping.
 
All PM sent. Please check PM for tracking.
Please PM if you didn't get the tracking
 
Any sort of lighting "requirements" or water parameter "requirements" for this algae...?
 
It just needs some nutrient (NO3 and PO4 > 0) and strong light and strong flow are prefered. same requirements as other marco such chaeto.
 
After USPS lost not one but two packages, he shipped a third one that I did receive and all looked good. Top notch seller - would definitely do business with again. I can’t leave the same review for USPS right now :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new