• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

red dragon breath flame algae

Item Price
$15
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Loving this stuff. I dunk it once a week in a bucket with TW, give it a few good shakes and I’m amazed to see how much crap comes off the algae in the bucket.
624F377E-BCDE-4C23-9F8C-ACD01031EBF3.jpeg
 
All PM replied. Please check PM for tracking.

Still have more
 
wow... truly incredible quality. Just got mine and they are so so vibrant and bright, actually quite shocking how good they look!! fast shipping and packed professionally -- buy with confidence!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new