• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Dragon sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBs_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBs_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
282
Reaction score
85
Location
Northville, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge frag $320 shipped
DSC_0047_edited.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Big frag SOLD
1322347314.jpg

Nice frag SOLD
1322347316.jpg


Pm is a must. Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Bah, I want that. Guess I'll have to wait a year or so till more frags circulate.
 
I am out of frags right now. Thanks for all the interest.

FRAGS SOLD MODS PLEASE CLOSE!
 
Last edited:
Jay! Your pm is full. Give me a call.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new