Red Feather Duster

Mohawk Mafia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2024
Messages
67
Reaction score
76
Location
Salt Lake City
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All,

Anyone know a reliable source for a Red Feather Duster? I saw in ad a few weeks ago at $75 for a beautiful red one, now I want it but can't remember where I saw it.

Thanks,

Ryan
 
are you referencing this:

1740087900213.png


i'm not sure i ever saw a red feather duster outside of this "coco worm" (feather duster)
 
The one I saw was deeper red as it was more than likely photo shopped. But yeah I like that one and found something similar on Dr. Reef website

Thanks for the response

Ryan
 
There is a Red/Gold variety.
IMG_5379.jpeg
 
Thanks for the replies people. Aquasd has the giant red one, except I got best out on the auction, oh well there will be more
 
That’s where I got mine haven’t seen that variety anywhere else
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new