Red fin fairy wrasse id help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pete1968
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pete1968

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2017
Messages
423
Reaction score
152
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Male or female?
IMG_1724.JPG
 
Thanks, Thats what i was thinking, I purchased it from a vendor online and it was supposed tobe an XL male wrasse, he is swearing it is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new