• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Gigantea

Vitabella

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
87
Reaction score
60
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reef2reef fam,

I am looking for a red Gigantea anemone, it's a long shot. But you miss every shot you don't take right?

I know they are rare and are considered a diamond in the rough. I have a budget of $7,000-$8,000 depending on the specimen. I am an experienced reef/anemone keeper for over 20 years. Have a perfect home/spot for this one of a kind gig. Please let me know if you know of someone that is selling one or have a leads. Any help would be much appreciated. I consider this a lifelong goal/ bucket list.


Thanks reef fam!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new