• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Glitter Goniopora Price Check

Irregardless

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Messages
66
Reaction score
76
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all.

I've been searching hard for a red glitter and I finally found one but had to buy the whole colony. Curious what you think frags of these are going for? I've seen one here for $750 which sounds crazy, but I am unsure.

The mother colony is about 6.5"x4"

Thanks!



Frag followed by mother colony


299155260_1320295455444532_7905630747922519691_n.jpg
299215655_5361803817246604_927788751807755225_n.jpg
300777952_452022693494101_1815881344406342848_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new