Red Hawaiian Lobster

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oldone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oldone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
18
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one keep what are referred to as Red Hawaiian Lobsters? Really are beautifully colored. I feed the one I have fresh cooked and frozen cooked shrimp and prawns.
 
The one I have hides all the time in the rocks. Impossible to photograph.
 
I have one. It hides most of the time, you have to look with a flashlight at night to see it. I leave cocktail shrimp for it or feed it with s stick. In the spot where it normally is there appears to be quite a few snail shells. I think the random unwary snail that ends up in its space becomes food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new