Red hornet colony 22+ polyps!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
25
Location
SLC, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could use a little extra money for the holidays, etc, etc. I have this colony of red hornets for sale. Polyps are all very healthy and juicy AND has tons of babies that I'm not including in the polyp count. :-D

I can ship any day next week and it will be UPS priority overnight to your door by 10:30am. Live arrival is guaranteed minus the shipping cost with clear pictures within 2 hours.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

Left side
20d9a8b94836c63f5f6d73ed2dc0dc0e.jpg


Top side
ce9899ca827bd8503cf8ddc0babe2ed2.jpg
 
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Dropping the price on this. First 150 gets this colony shipped to their tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new