Red Monti Cap recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter spidey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spidey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Messages
42
Reaction score
15
Location
Fairfax
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Waterbox 35.2, so nano technically, and would like to add a red Monti cap as I've read lots of positives about this coral. Is this a good or bad idea? Too small a tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new