Red mushroom coral question

  • Thread starter Thread starter CudaScott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CudaScott

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
162
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok this is my very first coral and wanted to post a pic so maybe someone could tell me if its normal
for it to extend this much and also there is a small one growing right beside it thats gettting shadowed by it and its not opening up. This in a
nano sized tank around 3 gallon and is the only coral in there.

BF0C7408-9335-4DF9-A1D5-89CB834E3434.jpeg
 
Mushrooms, so clean and simple. I love mine.

Somedays they will be huge, other days big. Once in awhile medium. I've had ones in shadows grow just fine, I have also have had them move over, thats a slow process. lol
 
I havnt seen any move on me but had one split. Thought something eat it. I was peed off. The great thing about mushrooms to is that even the pricey stuff is easy to care for as well. Kind of awsome I have a 500 frag and i dont stress it much.
 
Unlike my clam that I stress every day about lol
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new