Red Ogo Gracilaria turned green

special-ops-s2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt it was lighting, we keep our red ogo under a crazy high par (250W of LEDs in a small footprint). Red Ogo does like a lot of nutrients. Send me your order number and we can get you a replacement (we can ship or we can include 4oz on your next order).

I finally got around to placing another order... Can you add my replacement Red Ogo in that box when you ship it?

BTW My new order # is: 94094

Thank you!

wmbro834

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is also doing this same
I doubt it was lighting, we keep our red ogo under a crazy high par (250W of LEDs in a small footprint). Red Ogo does like a lot of nutrients. Send me your order number and we can get you a replacement (we can ship or we can include 4oz on your next order).
I recently bought some as well but mine is turning green this is the algae barn red ogo, I don’t understand and it’s disappointing for me as well

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine is also doing this same

I recently bought some as well but mine is turning green this is the algae barn red ogo, I don’t understand and it’s disappointing for me as well
Hi there,

Have you contacted our support team to see if they can help you trouble shoot? If you haven't I highly recommend that you do!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 160 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back