Red/Pink Millepora has a slight Green hue?

HeadStrongGrafx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
254
Reaction score
124
Location
Gulfport, Ms
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive noticed my red and Pink Milli's turning a fluorescent green hue?
All my Parameters are ideal and no other corals are having this issue. is this a LED issue or some sort of element issue like iron ? I run 2 Radion Gen 3 Pro's.
Am I needing to bump intensity? or do you all think its a lack of water elements?
I did however started to use the KZ coral program.

https://reefbuilders.com/2016/05/13/coral-system-korallen-zucht-zeovit/
 
f669ee81e31ae3667ae805608a8e7e7b_thumb.jpg
.
 
The bases of my random no name pink milles have the green flesh to them too. It's nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new