Red Planaria Life Cycle/Treatment

I have not tried leaving it in for several days. But i would be worried that it would kill other types of worms such as bristle worms etc if you did that?
I didn't see any evidence of that, but then most of the time they're hidden away so if they died under a rock I wouldn't have seen them. On a macro level didn't see any evidence of damage to other inhabitants.
 
How is the situation?

My small nano tank was infested and flatworm exit also did not work.

I chucked the sand and rock and have the coral in a qt tank. I was itching to get things back in the nano with the new sand that I got, but I will wait a full 3 weeks before I do after reading this thread.

Came to find out how long it takes to hatch a flatworm egg, if I happen to have any left.
 
How is the situation?

My small nano tanks was infested and flatworm exit also did not work.

I chucked the sand and rock and have the coral in a qt tank. I was itching to get it back in the nano with the new sand and water, but I will wait a full 3 weeks before I do after reading this thread.

Came to find out how long it takes to hatch a flatworm egg, if I happen to have any left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new