Red Planarian in Red Bush

  • Thread starter Thread starter Subsea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
While I have never seen Aptasia on diver collected rock, I see it in LFS & eBay on line. Aptasia are in most of my systems and peppermint shrimp are working on that issue. In two display tanks, File fish & Coral Banded Butterfly fish maintain vigilance. I feed less, so livestock recycles more by grazing.

With respect to pest eradication with potassium chloride: it’s excellent for many things but will not harm aptasia or asterina starfish. Aptasia will resist peroxide dip due to protection from their mucus film. So for Aptasia eradication, get a tolthbbvb BBC
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new