red planet surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bps619
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bps619

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
337
Reaction score
252
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up everyone..so im not really feeling the growth pattern on my red planet colony. I was wondering if I can chop it up and re glue a nice frag on its base? Would that be ok to do or will i regret it?

Thanks,
Nam
 
You would regret it. Need to move the coral to high light and high flow of water to get growth
 
You would regret it. Need to move the coral to high light and high flow of water to get growth

it has plenty of flow and light and is growing like crazy. Im just not happy with the way the colony looks in my tank plus its getting close to the glass. Basically I want to start over and hope it grows differently this time around.
 
Maybe frag it and cheap a couple of small pieces. I have keep talking coral for 20 years now like a lot of flow and light the more the best. Is what I have found. [emoji3]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new