• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Pom Pom Macro algae

EliVChalk97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stuff is pretty and grows pretty quick. My tuxedo urchin loves it too! Definitely helped reduce phosphates. Just have too much than I desire for my display. Algae barn sells it starting $15 for a golf ball size. I’ll fill up a sandwich bad for $15. I think I can sell about three bags. Local pickup 92083, or shipped with shipping price.

E32BED4D-85A0-42FC-A1E1-0FB390B8BB31.jpeg
 
How much for shipping to 10603? If it’s still available that is
 
I'm located in Los Angeles but I'm interested in buying if you have some left + shipping!
 
Stuff is pretty and grows pretty quick. My tuxedo urchin loves it too! Definitely helped reduce phosphates. Just have too much than I desire for my display. Algae barn sells it starting $15 for a golf ball size. I’ll fill up a sandwich bad for $15. I think I can sell about three bags. Local pickup 92083, or shipped with shipping price.

E32BED4D-85A0-42FC-A1E1-0FB390B8BB31.jpeg
Stuff is pretty and grows pretty quick. My tuxedo urchin loves it too! Definitely helped reduce phosphates. Just have too much than I desire for my display. Algae barn sells it starting $15 for a golf ball size. I’ll fill up a sandwich bad for $15. I think I can sell about three bags. Local pickup 92083, or shipped with shipping price.

E32BED4D-85A0-42FC-A1E1-0FB390B8BB31.jpeg
looking to buy some .
 
all sold, thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new