Red/Purple Anthalias

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone wants a nice flowy soft coral for a beginner tank let me know. I've got a soccer ball sized patch of this stuff in my tank and I'm more than happy to get rid if a hand full every now and then lol.
DSC_0071-001.jpg

what you would be getting is some of whats between the brain coral and the duncan at top. I don't have any spare rock to attach it to, so you would have to take care of getting it to attach, but I've even had stray peices float around the tank living until they find a place to attach to on their own lol.

title spelling error.. its anthelias, sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new