Red ridge sponge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Javen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Javen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
140
Reaction score
7
Location
jackson, AL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I need some advice on a sponge from people that have dealt with them. why do people say it's hard to keep and other stuff like that
 
You have to target feed them, they need very good water parameters, and if you take them out of the water they can die.
 
I bought Mine over the internet and it is growing on top of a big clam is there any way I can take it off of the clam without damaging it
 
I also just bought a red ridge sponge and I was wondering about growth. I placed it where it should thrive with good water flow and moderate light. Does anyone have experience with growth rate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new