Red rooster waspfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kremis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
29122CFE-5A44-4C10-BD90-21CF37D3F9BD.jpeg
STOP!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!
 
No, I could maybe ship for you but it would prob be expensive
I could send a UPS Label and have you ship if you have the means to pack.....I guess I could ups you a box with bags and rubber bands....you just need oxygen at that point.....and some good clean water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new