Red scooter dragonet QT

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
796
Location
Pulaski
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i have a pair of red scooter dragonet in a frag tank with no other fish. I want to move them to my main display tank. Do I need to QT them before moving?? Also the tank has some bubble algae in it. Will I move the bubble to the main tank when moving?? Thanks
 
If the dragonets were never QT'd, then it's best to at least do TTM on them before transferring. It's also possible that the bubble algae would transfer with them, though if you run them through TTM, I highly doubt that it will.
 
Ok thanks. I will try to take them through it then. They are very healthy and fat so I think they should be ok as long as I can keep them from jumping out. I found the male on the floor a couple weeks ago, but it made it after placing back in tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new