Red Sea 170 -looking for suggestions

Commander86

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
74
Location
Fishers Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting close to home plate with my current fish load. I have a long way to go with corals but @HotRocks will be helping me out with the sps end of it. Our close friend @4FordFamily helped with the tank tons but hasn’t seen it in person per my request. He tends to kill everything he looks at. (Bad luck not lack of knowledge or experience....love that guy) Anyways I am thinking a juvenile pair of cross hatches or juvy emperor and juvy regal.

25D32B32-033B-43CB-BCCD-2958AF666F79.jpeg 45F50279-2C46-432C-BD40-EE9C29750BD2.jpeg FE558B66-F71D-4B56-A64F-058FF4BCFEAF.jpeg 14B1F91A-3D66-44DB-A0B0-DA6506DF9F9D.jpeg 19394F2F-8265-4E97-8C96-CBE53D6EC57C.jpeg 999CCE7A-7916-4DBD-87CF-F3BCF4E7522F.jpeg 48091A0D-4C3C-4242-8D19-9E0DA1358B5C.jpeg
 
I would recommend removing a couple of fish from the aquarium because as it stands now it is already overstocked with fish, and all of your suggestions are way too big for this aquarium
 
Such a troll. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new