Red Sea 250 Sump Set Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefLance
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefLance

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I'm fairly new to this and would appreciate if someone could assist me with showing me how to modify my red sea 250 sump - remove the filter socks, replace it with a Clarisea. Skimmer location. Plumbing of sump. Should I use reactors, if so where do I position them etc?
Thanks in advance!
 
Hey Guys,

I'm fairly new to this and would appreciate if someone could assist me with showing me how to modify my red sea 250 sump - remove the filter socks, replace it with a Clarisea. Skimmer location. Plumbing of sump. Should I use reactors, if so where do I position them etc?
Thanks in advance!

I have a super detailed walk through of this whole process in my build thread.

20210505_205342.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new