Red Sea 250

??

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5
@Jantom I see your Trident sits at the same height as your sump. Does that mean the test water supply line runs downhill to your Trident? I thought this was not recommended.
 
Hello :)

9 weeks update

I have problem with phosphate 0.35

i used chemi pure phosphate removal , cheato .. but still is high :(

I update my ATO to tunze 3155

Everything doing great only my scoli :(

Trident work great

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg
 
Somebody from NJ ? I give you for free scoli
 
Hi guys. First post in desperation! Ihave just purchased a RSR 300XL in the UK
I want to change the 16mm return hosetail to a 20mm one to reduce flow resistance/restriction.
Can someone tell me what fitting i need to screw onto the RSR return pipe please?

On the other side i will add a new 20mm hosetail.

Please help!
 
Hey where do you place your MP40s? I don’t see them on your pics? What do you think about them? Too strong?
 
Hello

I sell my Red Sea 250

Send me your offer

Everything 5 months old

Only together

Nj 07065

4B716372-7309-4DCF-97B6-93CCCF438B4B.jpeg A8C534D2-BC28-4083-8325-F7A67D9E7EB8.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Fish for sale :
Hypo tang
Rabbit Fish
Black klaun ( 2 )
4 chromis
Mandarin

Corals
green star polyp ( 2 ) big 6”
Zoas
Torch
Sell only together
150$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new