red sea 350 g2 lid?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ladizzlee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ladizzlee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
7
Location
Miami FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, so I just ordered my tank yesterday and just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for lids for this tank. I have seen the ones with mesh but just wanted to see if there was any other options maybe without mesh (acrylic).

Thanks in advance!
 
Good morning, so I just ordered my tank yesterday and just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for lids for this tank. I have seen the ones with mesh but just wanted to see if there was any other options maybe without mesh (acrylic).

Thanks in advance!
The mesh ones can be custom made - fit exactly all of the tubing, electrical etc.
 
Sam as the 250 kitt, just cutting it a bit different
1000008498.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new