Red Sea 425XL upgrade

time,:( every thing is running way behind w shipping:)
 
I’m amazed at the coralline algae growth this tank has. I scraped all the glass before I left for work 2 weeks ago, came home last night to this!

I’m not currently dosing anything to this tank, just the odd water change when ever I feel like it.

230AA34C-CAF3-48F6-A6FD-2F8F5B79D531.jpeg
 
Well great news! We closed on our house! It’s still under construction and “should” be ready to move in October 1st, and no later then November 1st depending on materials to finish the kitchen.
This means @Joe Glass Cages can finally
Build my dream tank. I will be making a new build thread for it, it’s going to involved a fish room, and a lot of construction.
 
Well great news! We closed on our house! It’s still under construction and “should” be ready to move in October 1st, and no later then November 1st depending on materials to finish the kitchen.
This means @Joe Glass Cages can finally
Build my dream tank. I will be making a new build thread for it, it’s going to involved a fish room, and a lot of construction.
This is Exciting!

We are honored.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new