Red sea 525 question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrcote1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrcote1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
413
Reaction score
261
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
Looking to get back into the hobby after about 5 years. Im looking at getting the red sea 525 g2+ and am planning all the equipment and of course I cannot find sump dimensions anywhere for the skimmer or heater size I can get.

Does anyone have one that could let me know the dimension of the sump and the individual chambers?
 
1728574489727.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new