• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 525 XL complete setup

Thechad1024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any livestock left that you'd be willing to part with? I'm actually local! Live in morrisonville. Might be interested in some dry goods but can't consider the lot. Let me know

OP
OP
reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any livestock left that you'd be willing to part with? I'm actually local! Live in morrisonville. Might be interested in some dry goods but can't consider the lot. Let me know

I'd like to find a home for the fish and what corals have yet to be in the wake of the aptasia outbreak. Honestly if the fish have a home i'd be happy to give them away for free. I have several corals, but most have started to fade because I just can't devote the necessary time to keeping the water consistent. Walt Disney and a Purple Stylo that are doing amazing still.

Thechad1024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back into saltwater after over 10 yrs. Wish I saw this deal a year ago. Put together a list of fish/coral/inverts that you have. We can make a deal. Feel free to im pics. I'm not judging. I've got issues too.

OP
OP

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back into saltwater after over 10 yrs. Wish I saw this deal a year ago. Put together a list of fish/coral/inverts that you have. We can make a deal. Feel free to im pics. I'm not judging. I've got issues too.

I have the following fish:
Sailfin Tang 4-5"
Yellow Tang 3-4"
3 Sapphire Damsels
bicolor blenny
cleaner shrimp
peppermint shrimp

I can evaluate the corals, but I think its down to a few left. Rainbow goni, purple stylo and a couple of monti caps.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back