Red Sea 650 peninsula

thomas hudson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:cool: I’m new to reef2reef, so I thought I’ll share a pic of my most recent tank that I purchased Red Sea 650 they told me go big or go home so I went BIG!! My name is ozzy from Houston let the journey begin !!

B4307A2F-DF75-471E-B75C-247A2D929FAA.jpeg
This is the tank i am looking at getting. If i might ask how much did you pay for it? What return pump are you using? Can we see some pics underneath?

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the tank i am looking at getting. If i might ask how much did you pay for it? What return pump are you using? Can we see some pics underneath?
The white version is 3299. Mine arrives friday!

I'm leaning towards the neptune cor 20 myself. Based on reviews it seems to be a quieter option than most. I need to get it ordered soon.

thomas hudson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The white version is 3299. Mine arrives friday!

I'm leaning towards the neptune cor 20 myself. Based on reviews it seems to be a quieter option than most. I need to get it ordered soon.
I have found a new one on Craigslist that a guy got and its to big for his apartment. I think i can get it for 2K.. i should jump on that deal right? With salt, live sand and skimmer.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found a new one on Craigslist that a guy got and its to big for his apartment. I think i can get it for 2K.. i should jump on that deal right? With salt, live sand and skimmer.

I know nothing about this tank, but $1.200 off for a new tank sounds good. I would say this though, if you buy a Craigslist tank check every inch of it. Everything I have bought from Craigslist comes with at least one surprise of varying degree.

jbarn1225

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a red sea peninsula too, I love the tank. I see your from Houston as well, it's bad butt to have another Houston person here on R2R

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back