Red Sea AB+ vs. Brightwell NRG+

Addited&affraid

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
41
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been dosing AB+ for a while and just ran out. I’ve been wanting auto dose it but without setting something up to keep it refrigerated I’ve been manually dosing.

While looking around that’s when I found Brightwells coral inertia NRG+. I’ve decided to give it ago dosing 1ml every hour for 10hrs.


With that being said, I was wondering a few things.

1. Is it better to dose all at once or spread it throughout the day?
2. Have you used this product? Both? Which is your favorite and why?
 
It wouldn't hurt to split up the dose, however, most people just dose it once. I have never used the Brightwell product, I do however use the AB+. My euphyllia respond quite well to it.
 
It wouldn't hurt to split up the dose, however, most people just dose it once. I have never used the Brightwell product, I do however use the AB+. My euphyllia respond quite well to it.
Do you spot feed or broadcast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new