Red Sea ATO+ $110 shipped

Item Price
$110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m3xm3xm3x

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
125
Reaction score
67
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Consolidating my tanks so I no longer have use for this extra ATO.

Selling my Red Sea ATO in perfect working condition. Very reliable and accurate.
Includes:
Controller
ATO pump
Water level sensor
Leak detector
Power supply

$110 shipped in the continental US

IMG_2014.jpeg


IMG_2014.jpeg
 
Consolidating my tanks so I no longer have use for this extra ATO.

Selling my Red Sea ATO in perfect working condition. Very reliable and accurate.
Includes:
Controller
ATO pump
Water level sensor
Leak detector
Power supply

$110 shipped in the continental US

IMG_2014.jpeg


IMG_2014.jpeg
Is this available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new