Red Sea ATO Controller Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kven
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kven

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
21
Location
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe someone with a Red Sea ATO can help me. I have read the manual and watched the videos, but this is not covered. I have been setting up my 350 G2+ this last week. Two days ago, the ATO kicked in for the first time. It worked as it should, pumping water into the return chamber. This morning, I could hear a slight gurgling sound and noticed the ATO did not kick on. The light for the pump on the controller was not lit up like the rest of the lights. I pushed the manual fill button and was able to fill, so I know the pump is working, but the pump indicator on the controller does not stay lit up. Should it be on continuously or only when it runs? I also don't know why it did not kick on. I will try cleaning the sensors, which has been recommended in other threads. I appreciate any advice that is offered.

17188876258515706573843624854486.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new