Red Sea blue bucket dose ?

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LPS and softies tank and I bought the Red Sea blue bucket mix. While carefully looking at the parameters when I got home, it seems the nutrients are kind of low. Do I need to dose? Or the nutrients are fine for my requirements. Thank you

693694E7-6FED-4267-8A30-E22B50CB27F3.png
 
Pretty much where I keep my system except mag which is around 1400. I use TM Pro and dose esv 2 part and Kalkwasser. Mixed reef sps lps dominate w large clam.
 
Your feeding alone will probably keep nutrients up if your tank isint wall to wall massive corals. I wouldn't worry about dosing nutrients unless it becomes an issue for you.
 
Pretty much where I keep my system except mag which is around 1400. I use TM Pro and dose esv 2 part and Kalkwasser. Mixed reef sps lps dominate w large clam.
Thank you I will definitely dose mag since I have a lot of euphyllia corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new