• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea DC Version RSK 300 Skimmer

Item Price
$325 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Noel01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Red Sea RSK 300 new DC version for sale. It works perfectly but wasn’t big enough for my overloaded system. I had to upgrade and to tell you how much I like this skimmer I chose to go back with the Red Sea 600 DC. It works really really well! The motor is extremely quiet and controllable with the new Red Sea controller. (Not included)
New this skimmer is $420. I just got the skimmer about a month ago. Price $325 OBO. Cleaned and ready to go.

Shipping at buyers expense.

IMG_0756.jpeg IMG_0759.jpeg IMG_0760.jpeg IMG_0762.jpeg IMG_0763.jpeg

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back