Red Sea desktop skimmer installation help needed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cowboyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cowboyC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the Red Sea desktop skimmer see below:
IMG_5276.png

But I’m not sure if I have it installed correctly it doesn’t foam if it does it foams too much wet foam causing me to dump the container every 3 minutes. I don’t have instructions for it because I bought the whole tank set up as is from the fish store. And when on it throws micro bubbles from my wave pump (it’s a AIO system) making my tank look dirty and not enjoyable to look at.
 
Bumping your post!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new