Red Sea DIY Mesh TOp

Wow I'm extremely jealous of how nice yours turned out. Mine didn't turn out so well... although in hindsight I probably should have borrowed a saw instead of thinking I could use a large serrated knife
 
Wow I'm extremely jealous of how nice yours turned out. Mine didn't turn out so well... although in hindsight I probably should have borrowed a saw instead of thinking I could use a large serrated knife
The Hacksaw is the better way to go, im sure yours is functional :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new