Red Sea LED 60 lights

wiegel279

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks for a good light setting for a mixed reef I have Red Sea a peninsula 26g. Any suggestions. I have been running just the preprogrammed lighting schedule on the LED60 and not really seeing the results I want.
 
What is it you're looking for exactly? And based on what?

Can you also post some more general info about your tank history, how it's cleaned and filtered, as well as any water test results you have, including nutrients, s.g. and temperature?
 
Exactly what I said. If anyone can share there programs for a mixed reef LED60 Red Sea lights. I have a 26g peninsula Red Sea tank.
 
On my previous comment I asked for settings for the red sea led60 lights gave my tank size and asked for their settings so I can see what other people are running with the same gallon size and mixed reef
 
I have the RS 50 on the 33 gallon nano max, mixed reef with additional lighting. On the RS 50, took about a year to ramp up to my current level.
IMG_1136.png
IMG_1661.jpeg
IMG_1821.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new