Red Sea Magnesium Reagents

  • Thread starter Thread starter CastAway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just received the new reagent direct from Red Sea for the alk test and I did a test and I finally got the correct end color! Finally!!!
Sounds like you need to come over soon. LOL
 
Sounds like you need to come over soon. LOL

Haha, I can do that. I did a 2nd test a few hours later just to see if I got the same color/results and I did. I noticed that the expiration date on the new bottle is 2 years out for 5/2018 I'm sure it's out of a very recent batch.
 
I keep my mag around 2500. I also broadcast feed an entire bottle of reef chili each day, started dosing stump remover, hair remover, wart remover, stain remover, and these various batman bat repellents:
221291a12a549de487d221dfa662f45f.jpg




I also added a flux capacitor to my skimmer. Yeah....it's pretty cool.
 
I also added a flux capacitor to my skimmer. Yeah....it's pretty cool.

I think you should plumb the flux capacitor directly to your DT. Turn it on one night, and then when you wake up in the morning, all your corals have skipped several years forward and you now have massive acro colonies overnight from frags ;)
 
I keep my mag around 2500. I also broadcast feed an entire bottle of reef chili each day, started dosing stump remover, hair remover, wart remover, stain remover, and these various batman bat repellents:
221291a12a549de487d221dfa662f45f.jpg




I also added a flux capacitor to my skimmer. Yeah....it's pretty cool.

9e2fbc76f534413b15257228ec26f895.jpg
 
I keep my mag around 2500. I also broadcast feed an entire bottle of reef chili each day, started dosing stump remover, hair remover, wart remover, stain remover, and these various batman bat repellents:
221291a12a549de487d221dfa662f45f.jpg




I also added a flux capacitor to my skimmer. Yeah....it's pretty cool.
I think you were looking for the 'I'm a funny smart as- thread'.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new