Red Sea Max E 170 for sale

Colby Minor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Tuscaloosa
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking 1,000 but price is negotiable. Got the tank around October 2022. Only reason I’m selling is because I’m in college and I will be moving around a good bit. There are no condition issues. Light, skimmer, and pump all work perfectly. I moved the tank into the garage, cleaned it out, and filled it up with freshwater so when you come look at it you can make sure everything works. If you decide you want to buy it I will drain the tank into the driveway. Located in Tuscaloosa Al.

DE92E689-1B24-4CC1-9A39-255D5C97C807.jpeg 327441A4-B0DD-4EE7-98B6-14BE1C155E03.jpeg BD265600-A517-429D-900E-609E5AF2AD12.jpeg 423BCD03-DBA9-4BE8-8A0A-A998C66655D1.jpeg 2797B4B2-A2B5-4E34-9B0D-4A624E950515.jpeg EB5EA2C2-8E41-43BE-AF7E-55E563C8FEC7.jpeg 2C65DD9A-8B2A-4190-88FF-67363C0B5C30.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new